Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour ~ Rose Blossom ~

19 June 2014


Hello everyone! Today I thought that I'd do a nice little review on my latest purchase, which so happens to be this absolutely gorgeous Bobbi Brown Lipstick. 

Over the months, I have seen people raving about many Bobbi Brown products but I never thought of actually buying any myself...this was until I saw this beautiful colour. I found this little gem on an app called 'Depop' - if you don't know what this is you should definitely download it, especially if you are a beauty lover. Basically, you can buy items for incredibly cheap prices, as well as sell your own. This happened to be my first purchase and I am literally so so happy with it. The girl who sold it to me was lovely; she let me buy if for £12 (RRP - £19), it came with free postage and packaging AND she posted 1st class and it came the day after. The lipstick was in immaculate condition and was only lightly used to swatch. 




Before
After
Moving on to the actual products itself. This colour is such a pretty and slightly deep pink/coral shade. The colour of the lipstick is quite misleading as it appears darker on the lips but I still love the shade nonetheless. I am a sucker for pink lips and the colour is really opaque with just one swipe. In a lipstick, the second thing after colour outcome is the pigmentation - I love a lipstick with high pigmentation. GUESS WHAT? This is truly one of the most pigmented lipsticks I have ever tried, it feels so smooth and creamy on the lips and I found myself rubbing my lips together a lot because of how soft they were.


Finally, I'd like to mention the lasting power. In one word - IMPRESSIVE. I wore this from 9 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon and it barely needed touching up. Overall, I feel very happy about this purchase and will most definitely be buying from the girl again as well as purchasing more Bobbi Brown products. I cannot wait to try one of their blushers! 



Goodbye Xx


Do you own anything from Bobbi Brown? Would you like to see more reviews?


9 comments

  1. Such a lovely colour on you! xx

    Would love for you to check out my blog :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's so sweet, thank you so much. Of course I will check out your blog!xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade! Really glad to hear the lasting power is high! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing and thank you..I really love this tone of pink:-) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I've never bought anything from Bobbi Brown before but this lipstick is a gorgeous colour x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is my first and I really want to try the blushes and the shimmer brick also from Bobbi Brown. Let me know if you have seen anything you like from their or if you buy anything in the future :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. More reviews for Bobby Brown products please xx

    & I swear lipstick is the best makeup item ever, I went from a non-lipstick wearer to being a lipstick addict

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lipstick is definitely my favourite makeup product to collect. I love all different shades from darks to nudes:-) I can't wait till you start posting about your favourite lipsticks, I am really interested! I will be buying more Bobbi Brown products soon and will definitely review them. Thank you very much xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.