I Couldn't Help Myself... | Feel Unique

26 August 2015


Don't we all just feel the need to treat ourselves every once in a while?! Well, this month let's say I've treated myself maybe a little more than planned - resulting in my card sulking in the corner, pleading for me not to touch it for the next few months...

How could I not purchase something from FeelUnique at the minute though? They always have so many offers, deals and sales dropping into my emails I just couldn't resist. I also had a voucher from my last purchase that allowed me to reduce the final cost by £5 - a very happy bunny I was :-) 






Straight in my online basket was the most beautiful eyeshadow I've ever laid my eyes on - SERIOUSLY! The Moondust collection from Urban Decay is stunning and being an addict to all things glistening I just had to get it. The 'iridescent sparkle' and '3-D metallic' tones bounce off the eyeshadow in sunlight, making it super pretty to gaze at. The foundation colour of the shadow is a salmon pink but the layering glitters range from silvers, purples, blues and greens. Solstice really matches the intergalactic theme of the range and reminds me of everything space related. GET ON MY LIDS - that sounded weird?!






My second main purchase was the Mary-Lou Manizer from the Balm. I'm in love with the gorgeous champagne colour the pigmented formula creates with a swipe of a brush. There is so much product in this compact so it is totally worth the money and also holds a large mirror for handy travel purposes. I cannot wait to wear this throughout the colder months to keep me glowing. Highlighting the inner corner and brow bone with this would further be an option for me; champagne toned highlights look beautiful on the eye. 

Finally, I decided to add a couple cheaper items to my basket so I could nab myself a couple of samples. I was in need of a new red liner so a Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner (Red Diva) was added followed closely by some flutter-y T-Burr lashes. I've wanted Bambi Eyes for a while now; they are so natural looking and perfect for wearing on a day-to-day basis when my eye lashes are looking sparse and feeble. My two free samples included the Emma Hardie Protect and Prime and a 50ml sample of the the St. Moriz Self Tanning lotion

Have you purchased from FeelUnique before?! What beauty products have you bought this month? 

Love

33 comments

  1. oh wow that truly is such a beautiful eyeshadow color. I love how sparkly it is. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I cannot stop staring at it! Thank you for reading Xxx

      Delete
  2. Great list of products, especially love the eyeshadow. So beautiful!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, the eyeshadow is wonderful isn't it?!xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the highlighter!

    KatieLou

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never purchased from them before - but you have picked some great products!! I am going over to their website now! Thanks :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should consider a purchase, they always hold the best beauty deals :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. Hello! Lovely post. I've nominated you for the Leibster award tag- see all the details over at mysokohldlife.blogspot.co.uk

    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you very much, I will be sure to check it out xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Mary Lou-Manizer, great choice!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super pretty, so glad to finally have my hands on it :-) x

      Delete
  7. That eye shadow is gorgeous!

    Ariana | labelmeluxxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is absolutely amazing, so happy I purchased it x

      Delete
  8. I am totally in love with all of Tanya Burr's eyelashes as I just think they are such great value for money! And £5 is so amazing for them things and totally worth it! That Mary-Lou Manizer from the balm looks amazing too. This month I have treated myself to Mac's 'Please Me' and 'Vegas Volt' and I love them so much<3

    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked so pretty and I heard they were great for the money. I thought that was a bargain!! Considering how amazing both products are :-) Aw that sounds lovely, treats are always a great thing! Please me is so pretty and vegas volt is perfect for an evening make up look. <3 x

      Delete
  9. The Urban Decay eyeshadow and the highlighter from The Balm are so gorgeous! Lovely choices! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't help myself haha. Thank you Rita xx

      Delete
  10. Really digging that highlighter! Need to get my hands on that! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I've ordered from Feel Unique a few times and they always have amazing offers. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post?:)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too, I always find they have the best beauty deals online!! Of course I will check it out and let you know what I think :-) x

      Delete
  12. Lovely post! I have always wanted try out something from the balm x



    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I loooove your blog Nicole and I'd always wanted to try something from the Balm too x

      Delete
  13. Great post, I love feelunique, although I hate all of the discount emails I get tempting me.
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they make my money disappear in seconds. Glad the deals are worth it though!! xx

      Delete
  14. I love that highlighter! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow such a unique and pretty color from urban decay! I didn't know Tanya Burr had a line of eyelashes!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they all looked pretty but I loved the Bambi ones for everyday wear. I loooove the urban decay eyeshadow so much. Thank you for following, I will be sure to follow back :-) xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.