Winter to Spring Fashion Transition

21 February 2016


As Spring is swiftly approaching, I thought I would put together a few little outfits that would be appropriate during the transition from England's extremely cold Winter to a not-much-warmer Spring. For you today, I have a casual, some smart-casual and an evening outfit to hopefully inspire your winter-spring fashion needs. 
Also, I've tried to include the most affordable looks I could. Hope you enjoy!!






Outfit 1 : STRIPES AND DUNGAREES

Top - Forever 21 (similar here)
Dungarees - New Look (similar here)
Tights - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark (similar here)
Backpack - Missguided







Outfit 2 : VINTAGE FLORAL

Top - Topshop (similar here)
Skirt - Boohoo
Necklace - Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC Russian Red






Outfit 3 : PINK CHECKS EVENING WEAR

Top - New look (similar here)
Blazer - Primark (similar here)
Skirt - New look
Shoes - Missguided
Lipstick - MAC Mehr






Outfit 4 : DUCK EGG BLUE (CASUAL)

Jumper - Matalan (similar here)
Jeans - M&S
Shoes - Primark (similar here)

What are you favourite Spring colours/outfits? What is your favourite season?

Lots of love

4 comments

  1. Wow, I love all these outfits especially the dungarees and the pink blazer! I wish I could afford to buy loads of new clothes because I love all these looks haha. I'm really excited for it to get warmer (fingers crossed) so I can wear outfits with a lighter jacket because I have so many that I really like but it's just too cold to not wear my coat. I'm also hoping I can get some dungarees as well because I love the look so much! Great post x

    Celeste | www.celesteinayear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I am also lusting after new clothes all the time, I wish I endless amounts of money to keep buying new outfits as well. You should definitely invest in some dungarees. Thank you so much again :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the pink outfit, so Clueless! www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.