Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade | REVIEW

9 March 2016



Brows are one THE most important part of my makeup routine. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who suffer with sparse brow hairs; therefore, they are difficult to shape when I get them waxed whilst further costing me an eyebrow tint for the beautician to ever SEE the hairs they need to wax. 

Finally, after many years of trying out awful brow pencils and powders, I have at last found the formula to satisfy my brows righteous needs...


Formulation - The highly-pigmented formula aids smooth application onto the brows - the creamy texture allowing the product to glide with ease. Also, the 'gel' is thick so a little product goes a long way; realistically, one dip covers one of my brows.

Colour - Not being able to buy Anastasia in England is such a pain when choosing colour matches. Therefore, I tentatively trusted Google Images to supply me with the correct colour match. To my luck and fortune, I succeeded and the shade 'Chocolate' matched my brows perfectly. This shade is slightly warm toned, complimenting my pale/ivory complexion. Finally, it is simple to create the gradient effect (dark to light from ends to where the brows meet) - all you need to do is apply more product onto the end of your eyebrow.

Angled 12 Brush - This brush has saved my life; it gives me ultimate precision when crafting my eyebrows, simple application due to the thin bristles and angled shape, and accompanied with a spooly to help tame those annoying stray hairs!! I would 100% recommend picking this up along with the Dipbrow Pomade. I totally plan on purchasing one for gel liner too. 

Sorry for the cringey selfie, but this is what the product looks like on my brows.

Have you tried the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade? What is your holy grail brow product?

Lots of love

16 comments

  1. Your brows look so fleeky, gal! This is my holy grail brow product. I have it in taupe and medium brown and both look good paired with my ashy blonde hair tbh xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Laura! It is my holy grail too!! I can't imagine not wearing it on my brows now :D xx

      Delete
  2. Your brows look incredible! I really want to try this out now!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so sweet, thank you <3 You totally should :)! xx

      Delete
  3. eyebrow goals girrrrl!!

    Violeta from http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brows look gorgeous! I definitely need to try out this product. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brows look incredible! *Much brow envy*. I've seen so many people using this product but no one actually reviewing it, so this has been super helpful. I had no idea it was unavailable in England, but I have similar brow and skin colour to you so I may have to try out the Chocolate one

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I'm glad that you've found use of it honey. Have a look on Google images and see which swatch fits your brows :) xx

      Delete
  6. Dang, your brows look incredible. Amazing post girl! xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your brows look amazing! I'm definitely going to give this a go, it sounds like a life saver for problem brows! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kate. You totally should, it is sooo worth it :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Hey Charlotte, this is a brand that I have never used before, however am really keen to try! Which products do you think are the best? Abi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abi! I only own the brow pomade and it is such a dream. I have also tried a friend's contour kit and some of the liquid lipsticks which I am hopefully going to purchase for my own soon. Those are the only ones I can personally recommend from experience but most people I know absolutely love the brand, like myself. xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© scarletslippers. Design by FCD.